Healthy Delicious Sandwich SUBWAY

RESTAURANT | by Jimmy
  • 한글주소
  • ADRRESSHannaru-ro 599beon-gil, Dohwa-dong, Nam-gu, Incheon, 韩国
  • PHONE NO.02-715-0080
  • OPEN08:00 ~ 22:00

DESCRIPTION

CONTENT

Recently busy with a variety of operations and published, has been for some time did not give you to share the food it Although I am also with an urgent feeling to explore the delicious, helpless has no time, in addition to their own at home just fool, the basic are in the McDonald's game that this fast food restaurant.

Speaking of Subway, before the time in China is not often eat, because for me, Subway in the fast food brand is considered a petty bourgeoisie. But in South Korea is different, although the price and China's similar, but compared with the price of South Korea is not very expensive. Recommended to everyone's reason, in addition to delicious, I feel very healthy. So when you are very busy to casually solve the meal, compared to McDonald's KFC, Subway is a better choice.

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt; 

In fact, his family's main food is sandwiches, bread is full of wheat, if not whole wheat, it may be mixed with the kind of grain, compared to the bread is relatively nutritious Hamburg. Inside the vegetables are also varied, when these vegetables can be chosen according to personal preferences, I do not like to eat sour cucumber and olives.

Of course, the types of sandwiches also have a lot of choices, in addition to the necessary vegetables, different sandwich meat is also different. I personally prefer chicken and bacon.

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt; 

I am too fond of sixtail potato porridge, may be added milk, the taste is particularly mellow. Cookies are crisp, but very sweet, do not like sweet people estimated to eat one or two will eat no less.

Overall, very satisfied, it is recommended to live in the busy or occasionally lazy you ~

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Review

还没有评论内容