Folding

Unforgettable Japanese Face - Face Warrior (멘 무샤)

RESTAURANT | by Jimmy
  • 한글주소서울 금천구 디지털로 185 마리오 아울렛 3관
  • ADRRESS185 Digital-ro, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea
  • PHONE NO.02-2109-7000
  • OPEN10:00 ~ 23:00

DESCRIPTION

CONTENT

This Japanese shop is always wanted to go, the weekend when finally eat it! Did not let me down, really can not wait to share to you! ~

Is a chain, I went to this in the mall, lunch time other shops are quiet no one, but this business is also good to wait!

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;
This menu brings together the hottest of his family, and I and my friends have chosen a Japanese dinette (탄 탄 멘 + 돈 로 스) and a Japanese spicy buckwheat noodles (매운 야 끼 소 바). Waiting time is not long, soon will be sent ~ 

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;
This is the side of the package ~ a duo and a fried pork chop there is a small group of rice and salad. Just come up to feel the color of the smell! Taste a really did not let me down, but taste good let me surprise! Slightly spicy, the surface is very strong Road, the soup is also very tasty, a kind of people can not stop to drink a drink has been the magic! Fried pork chops are not better than the outside to do the fight pork chops shop to do the poor, crisp outside tender! 

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;
This face I also particularly like! Japanese spicy buckwheat noodles, the top of the Japanese octopus balls spread on the kind of Japanese Chai Shi Xu Xu, matched with their unique sauces, really have a octopus small balls taste! Although spicy buckwheat noodles, spicy is only a little bit, there is a little sweet and Japanese soy sauce, buckwheat noodles and fragrant, one after another will eat, and feel not enough ah! 

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Lt; RTI ID = 0.0 & gt;

Review

还没有评论内容