Dongdaemun robot seaweed bag (동대문 로봇김밥)

RESTAURANT | by Jimmy
  • 한글주소서울 중구 장충단로 13길 20 현대시티아울렛 동대문점 B2
  • ADRRESS20 Jangchungdan-ro 13-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
  • PHONE NO.02-2283-2236
  • OPEN11:00 ~ 22:00

DESCRIPTION

CONTENT

On Friday and friends went to the East Gate of the modern city Outlet department store stroll around and found there on the second floor there are a lot of food stores ah, just lunch time, not many people, but the environment is very elegant, simply find a Try it. 

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;
And then found this robotic seaweed package hotel! Before visiting the Itaeda also saw the original home chain. From the outside looking at the store red small fresh decoration, unwittingly took friends into the ~ 

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt; 

The shop side of the wall printed with a large robot robot English words, one side hung a few cartoon characters head, their expression is written in the Korean alphabet, very creative ~

And then a wall to write the name of the robot called seaweed bag of rice is the reason why his family seaweed bag of rice contains the nutritional value can be eaten after the change like a robot like the power of haha! The last side of the wall linked to them to do seaweed package of materials used in the description of the map.

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt; 

Dongdaemun is a popular tourist area of ​​foreigners, so this store is also very intimate to the menu translated into three languages, we see when the time is also very convenient.

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

After the end of the dishes on the patience to wait for a little ~ to a drink, mistakenly think that is cola, because the packaging is too like friends, the result is a kind of Banlangen kind of cold medicine that taste, bitter sweet, should not like People will be more ... 

Lt; / RTI & gt; 

Lt; / RTI & gt; 

The first is the fried pork chops + steak hamburgers. This road is more distinctive reason is that the general store will be more common fried pork chops, or steak hamburgers, but the combination of the two made a cooking is not much Oh.

Covered in the eggs above is very cooked, very fresh, the chopped eggs and steak or pork chops together to eat, very delicious!

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;
The second is the mysterious rice noodles soup cheese noodles fried rice cakes, haha, just listen to the name of the name will be able to know what the material inside. This road I prefer, although put a lot of cheese, but the whole is spicy, very tired, because there is a little sweet, so can not eat spicy people will not accept. 

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;
This is the main dish of their home, seaweed package of rice friends. Two rows are two kinds of raw mustard tuna seaweed package rice and almond walnut anchovies cream cheese pizza rice, two kinds of taste are relatively light. I am very fond of cheese, may be the first time to eat a very special feeling, a bite of a touch of milk flavor. Another kind of mustard taste a little heavy, I personally do not get used to eating. 

As a love of meat sister paper, would also like to try his home Korean flavor spicy pork cabbage and white meat and white meat, and certainly delicious! 

Lt; / RTI & gt;
This is the name of it, called the pot boiling kimchi fried pork chops. Kimchi stew and fried pork chops combined, I was the first time to try it. Pork chopped meat is very delicious, kimchi soup is also sour very appetizing, the mixture of the kind of wonderful taste haha ​​\ (^ o ^) / 

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;
This is a cold spicy beef tendon is my favorite day! Although he and other Korean cold spicy noodles like to put the unique Korean chili sauce, unique is that the surface is very strong, do not know if we have eaten our northwest of the rolling skin, and that kind of surface taste some similar , Plus some slightly sweet and sour taste, especially delicious! 

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;
We are more people and more, there is the last one, fish balls Udon noodles! Because I personally do not like seafood, for this kind of smell will be more contradictory, but with friends to say that the taste is also good Oh, love the South Korean fish balls small partners should be like! 

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;

Lt; / RTI & gt;
Oh yeah, it is said that all his seaweed bag is 100% made of brown rice Oh, no wonder it will be particularly fragrant it! Be sure to try it

Review

还没有评论内容